Lemon Chia Bites
1/4 cup Shaklee Vanilla Life Shake
1 cup pitted dates
1 cup cashews
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (divided in half)
1/4 cup chia seeds
Zest of 1 lemon
Juice of 1 lemon
1. Add dates to food processor and process until broken up into pea-sized bits. If your dates are not sticky, be sure to soak them in hot water for 15 minutes to soften and then drain prior.
2. Add cashews, 1/2 cup of coconut, Shaklee Vanilla Life Shake, and chia seeds and process until well combined.
3. Add lemon zest, lemon juice, and sea salt and process for 1 more minute until dough comes together into a large ball (add a tablespoon or two of warm water if the mixture is too dry).
4. Form into small bite size balls and roll into remaining 1/2 cup coconut.
5. Place in freezer for 15 minutes. Store in fridge or freezer for up to 1 month.
Makes approximately 18.