Raw Cacao Bites
If you are a chocolate lover these will be stored in your freezer at all times! I promise! A raw, sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free treat packed with vitamins, minerals, and protein.
12-15 large pitted dates
8 tsp organic cacao powder
1 scoop Shaklee Chocolate Protein
1 tsp vanilla extract
1½ tsp salt
1/3 cup organic cacao nibs
1/2 cup raw almonds
1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
1-3 Tbsp water (if necessary)
1-2 Tbsp organic cacao powder
1. Pulse the almonds and seeds in a food processor until finely ground.
2. Add the cacao powder, protein, salt and vanilla extract. Blitz until mixed.
3. Remove the seeds from the dates and add them to the food processor and blend.
4. Add the cacao nibs and pulse until blended.
5. Mixture should be sticky when pressed between your fingers. If it is too dry add 1 Tbsp of water at
a time and blend until mixutre comes together.
6. Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
7. Shape into small balls and roll into cacao powder.
8. Store in the refrigerator or freezer for up to 1 month.
Makes 18-24 balls.